Wednesday 8 February 2012

Forte - Magazine Photoshoot

These are some of the photos that I captured using the Canon 600D which is a digital SLR camera.
After a couple of frames I decided to location because the lighting wasn't very good at the beginning and it made the photos come out quite dark which I didn't want.
As you can see the second lot of photos are much lighter and the colour of her hair is much more vibrant. I asked her to do different facial expressions because I knew that the Front Cover was going to be quite Pop/ Rock, therefore I messed her hair up to make her look that little bit more edgy.

When looking back and one of my previous posts where I discussed my Photoshoot/ design ideas I stated that I might use props. As you can see I used a guitar and a pair of headphones which I thought worked really well.













No comments:

Post a Comment