Tuesday 6 December 2011

Phootshoot and Design Ideas

These particular images are inspirational to me. The layout of each of these photos are minimalist and simple with the sole intention of concentrating on the artist or object captured.
I like the use of monochrome and colour, and with that the colour is minimal on the page. I would like to use this effect when I start constructing my music magazine.
On a few of the photos the background has a white/ grey lighting behind the main image, I think this is a good effect and the main image stands out more. I will also keep this in mind when I start capturing photos for my magazine.
Furthermore I like the use of props, the photos that I have chosen below are good examples of what I think look really good and attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment